This training offers a guidance for the creation of a good
questionair and shows applied analysis techniques! We'll
accomplish a sound basis for using statistical methods and will
practice analyzing questionairs using real world data. The
examples allow the understanding of mathematical backgrounds; the
course is not meant to teach the deduction of mathematical
formula. It offers an overview of the possibilities, applications
- What is a perfect questionair?
- Questionair design (for interviews, postal, internet,...);
- closed questions, validity, reliabilty, analysis strategies;
- mulitple response questions, response sets and layout,
- open questions, basic rules, categorizing answers, analysis
- experiences using the internet and
- software for design and analysis.
Who should attend:
Employees in market- and social research, responsible for design
and analysis of questionairs.