DeltaGraph® for Windows and Macintosh combines powerful statistical tools with stunning data visualization capabilities to give your data audience appeal. With its unrivaled chart selection and easy chart customization capabilities you will find DeltaGraph® 6 the most comprehensive charting application available for Windows.
Wow your audience and clearly communicate your ideas. Have you spent hours working with Office software only to find you can't get a chart to look the way you want it to? Is your career being affected because your reports, presentations and even Web pages put people to sleep? When you get new data 10 minutes before a big meeting, can you create a useful and visually interesting chart?
DeltaGraph® 6 enables you to tell your story with the perfect chart for your data. DeltaGraph goes beyond the limits of everyday graphing software with an unrivaled selection of chart types and unprecedented formatting flexibility. You can make your work stand out and distribute your charts virtually anywhere. And, you can even work within the convenient and familiar MS Office environment.
More advantages of DeltaGraph® for Windows and Macintosh
- Customize your charts with DeltaGraph®. You have complete control. Nearly every chart element is customizable in color, font, style, and location.
- Analyze your data with our Formula Builder and 50 mathematical and statistical functions; or, fit a curve to your data with advanced regression tools.
- Data Points: Import or input 256 Columns and 32,000 rows of data for analysis.
- Linear Regression: Linear, Polynomial, Power, Spline, Exponential, Logarithmic
- Nonlinear Regression: User-defined curve fits allow quite a bit more freedom in that you can define what the possibilities are. A "Linear" curve fit uses only addition and multiplication and the two parameters a and b. User-defined curve fits can use any of the operators, any of the functions (with a few restrictions on the arguments for some functions), and any number of parameters. Knowing what formula to type to get a particular family of shapes requires knowing analytical geometry. But you can use DeltaGraph as an experimental tool to see how different kinds of functions fit different kinds of data.
- Error Bars: Error bars allow you to graphically illustrate actual errors, the statistical probability of errors, or a general approximation or "spread" in your data. Examples might include experimental errors in measurement or atypical data points in comparison to the rest of the data.
Variable error bars are used when you want an individual error for each point on a series. If you have your own calculated errors, imported data, or data calculated by the Formula Builder, create variable error bars.
- Get results quickly and easily. DeltaGraph's Chart Advisor shows you the charting options for your data, and will even recommend a chart type and style based on the type of data and audience.
- Share your results Share your results with the highest quality out put, both on screen and in print, thanks to PANTONE™ color matching.
- With DeltaGraph® for Windows and Macintosh you can visualize your results the way you want. With over 80 different chart types and 200 different styles, both 2-D and 3-D, you have a choice of business and technical charts.