Order by request
Ab einer bestimmten Bestellmenge stellen wir Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot zusammen.
Dieser Artikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb beigelegt, wird jedoch nicht in der Berechnung berücksichtigt
The specialist in the field of econometrics! EViews is a powerful software in the field of econometric modelling. EViews provides model selection and model validation techniques as well as simulation capabilities. Thanks to its outstanding features EViews is one of the most widely used programs in the field of econometrics. With EViews you quickly and efficiently process your data, generate forecasts and high quality tables and graphs, allowing in this way an impressive visualization of your results. Accordingly, EViews has a dominant position among the econometric software packages for decades.
Key-Features of EViews:
- Estimates, forecasts and statistical analyses
- Equations estimation method for time series (AR, ARCH, GARCH etc. ), cross-tabs, etc.
- Hypothesis testing
- Stochastic Simulation (Monte Carlo Simulation etc.)
- Statistical and dynamic forecasts
- Data management via a powerful object-oriented interface: Automatic conversion of frequencies , support for Excel 2007 formats and ASCII import files from the FRED database, interaction with R and MATLAB programming, more than 4 million observations per series
Customers also purchased
EViews - Forecasting in the Econometric Sector
EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface.
Its combination of power and ease-of-use make EViews the ideal package for anyone who works with time series, cross-section, or longitudinal data. With EViews, you can quickly and efficiently manage your data, perform econometric and statistical analysis, generate forecasts or model simulations, and produce high quality graphs and tables for publication or inclusion in other applications.
Differences of the Studentversion
The EViews Student Version license restricts use to a single machine by a single user. The user must be a currently enrolled student or currently employed faculty member. Note specifically that the Student Version is not licensed for use on public access computers. The use of the Student Version requires product activation/registration. The Student Version License will expire two years after first use, and the Student Version will no longer run two years after the first activation.
In addition, while the EViews Student Version offers most of the capabilities of our flagship EViews software, in keeping with the targeted classroom use, the following restrictions are imposed:
- EViews Student Version places "soft" capacity restrictions on the amount of data that you may save. While you may use EViews Student Version to work with and analyze data of virtually any size, datasets which exceed the soft limits (1,500 observations per series, 15,000 total observations, 60 objects) may not be saved nor exported.
- Programming capabilities and batch mode processing are not supported. Note that this restriction means that EViews Add-ins and User Objects may not be used. Similarly COM and the Excel Add-in are not supported.
- X-11, X-12, X-13, and Tramo/Seats X-11 seasonal adjustment, solving model objects with more than 10 equations, storing EViews objects to databases, database auto-search, and redirection of print output to text or RTF files are not supported.
- The Mac version does not support saving of graphics to .PNG and .JPG formats, or using OLE during copy and paste operations.
EViews Student Lite Version
With the new EViews Student Lite Version, Students are now able to recieve a free EViews Studentversion with 1 year run-time. Professors can now design a whole class or curriculum around EViews, free of charge! To be able to run the software a network connection is required. Furthermore the software has to be in use once every 7 days.
An overview of the features and functions of EViews Student Lite can be seen in the Feature-List.
Students can download this free license on the producers website: http://register1.eviews.com/Lite/
EViews – an Econometric Tool
Of course, programming isn't for everybody. Unlike some other econometric software, there is no reason for most users to learn complicated a complicated command language. EViews' built-in procedures are a mouse-click away and provide the tools most frequently used in practical econometric and forecasting work.
EViews supports a wide range of graph types including line graphs, bar graphs, pie charts, scatter diagrams, mixed line-bar graphs, high-low graphs, and scatterplots. A variety of options give you control over line types, color, border characteristics, headings, shading and scaling, including logarithmic scaling and dual scale graphs. Legends are automatically created and you can add labels in any scalable Windows fonts anywhere on your graph. Any number of graphs can be combined in a single graph for presentation. Customizing a graph is as simple as dragging graphic elements around the screen. Want to change the characteristics of a legend or a text label? Just click on it and your options are immediately presented in easy to understand dialogs. You can easily incorporate your customized graphs into other Windows applications using copy-and-paste, or by exporting Windows metafiles.
EViews Software Updates & Patches
EViews offers a wide range of free minor updates and patches for their software. Those are available for the versions 7, 8 and the current version 9 of the software. Furthermore you can download several whitepapers, data and third party data interfaces.
System Requirements in EViews Student
|Operating System*||Windows 2000, Windows 2003,
Windows XP (32bit or 64bit), Windows Vista (32bit or 64bit),
Windows Server 2008 (32bit or 64bit), Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit),
Windows 8 (32bit or 64bit), Windows Server 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
|Min. RAM||64 MB for Windows 2000
256 MB Windows XP
512 MB Windows Vista or Windows 7
|Disk Space||270 MB of available hard disk space for the EViews executable, supporting files, full documentation, and example files|
*EViews can run on a MAC operating system by using a virtual mashine.