Order by request
Ab einer bestimmten Bestellmenge stellen wir Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot zusammen.
Dieser Artikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb beigelegt, wird jedoch nicht in der Berechnung berücksichtigt
Origin Pro provides all methods of Origin and has a great bonus on top of that. Origin Pro creates not only precise statistical analysis but although amazing scientific graphs that go right into your publication. Origin Pro extends the features of the basis version Origin in all applications. This includes methods for impulse-, signal- and image-procession and statistics.
For statistics nonparametric and multivariate statistics, survival time- and power-analysis, comparisons of different curve fits and wavelet analysis should be mentioned.
Origin Pro at a glance:
- User friendly
- More than 70 different types of graphs
- Data analysis with modern statistical methods
- Supports: Origin C, LabTalk, Code Builder
- 3D-Surface fitting – including peak and baseline-analysis
- Image procession, wavelet analysis, short term-FFT
- Linear Fitting, correlation coefficients, distribution fitting, and many more functions!
OriginPro - Analysis and Programming for Advanced User
OriginPro includes all Origin-functionalities along with additional graphic- and programmingtools. To view the basic features of the software please take a look at Origin in our shop.
Origin File Exchange!
The online platform OriginLab File Exchange gives Origin users a possibility to exchange data or programmed tools to each other.
If you would like to show your results to someone else who does not have access to the software, here is the solution: Origin Viewer! The programm is free to use and gives the user the oportunity to look into origin data.
The Viewer comes with the following additional functions:
- readout from data and screen display
- copy from diagrams into other applications via EMF format
- printable diagrams directly out of OPJ
- copy from data in OPJ into other programs
- saving from data in OPJ on your Computer
Download on the website from the producer OriginLab.
System Requirements for the software Origin Pro
System requirements for Origin / OriginPro 2019, 2018b, and 2018 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
2.4 GHz or faster Pentium-compatible processor
2 GB of RAM
2.0 GB of free hard disk space
DVD drive (if installed by DVD)
To use the Origin Navigator dialog, Internet Explorer 9 or later is required
Origin can be installed on an Intel-based Mac with virtualization software on Windows. Detailed information about the installation can be found here.
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
2 GB of RAM
750 MB of hard disk space for the virtualization software
20 GB of hard disk space for each virtual machine
In addition, the specific system requirements of the virtualization software used as well as the system requirements for Origin / OriginPro under Windows apply.
Additional Features in OriginPro compared to Origin:
- Peak Analysis
- Customizing multiple pulses using designs
- Automatic search of a series of pulses and unfolding of overlapping pulses
- Surface adjustments
- Adjust 3D surfaces to XYZ data points
- Surface fitting with anchor lines
- Advanced Curve Fitting
additional improvements in the following areas:
- Descriptive statistics
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Hierarchical clustering and discriminant analysis
- One Sample and Two Sample Hypothesis Tests for Variance
- Friedman ANOVA
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test
- Mann-Whitney Test
- Weibull Fit
- Cox Hazard Model
- Signal Processing
- Design of IIR filters with infinite impulse response
- Short-Time Fourier Transformation (STFT)
- Hilbert transform
- 2D FFT associated with 2D FFT-based filtering, 2D correlation and wavelet analysis
- Mini Tools
With Minitools examined analyzes for plotted data can be performed quickly and easily in a diagram.
OriginPro contains two additional mini tools: cluster and cross analysis.
- Image Editing
OriginPro provides many ways to edit your image data, including alpha blending, Pixel Logic, morphological filtering and interpolated background subtraction.
Full feature comparison on the producers website: Feature List Origin vs. OriginPro