Order by request
Ab einer bestimmten Bestellmenge stellen wir Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot zusammen.
Dieser Artikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb beigelegt, wird jedoch nicht in der Berechnung berücksichtigt
XLRISK®, developed by Vose Software®, introduces many technical Monte Carlo method features that make risk models easier to build, easier to audit and test, and more precisely match the problems you face.
An XLRISK® user replaces uncertain values within their Excel® model with special XLRISK® quantitative probability distribution functions that describe the uncertainty about those values. XLRISK® then uses Monte Carlo simulation to automatically generate thousands of possible scenarios.
At the end of the Monte Carlo simulation run, which typically takes a few seconds, the results are displayed in a variety of graphical and statistical formats that will tell you things like:
- What is the probability we will come under budget?
- Which investment gives me the greatest return for a given level of risk?
- How much capital do we need to be 95% sure of having enough for the project?
- Which component configuration gives me the greatest chance of achieving a certain operation time before a failure occurs?
- How much do we need to hold in reserve to be 90% sure of covering the risks in our business?
- How likely are we to meet our sales forecast?
- Simulation: Monte Carlo simulation, Multiple simulation runs for scenarios, Unrestricted speed, and more.
- Reporting: View simulation results statistics in spreadsheet, Export results to PowerPoint, Word, PDF or Excel, Sensitivity and scenario analysis, and more.
- Features by number: 136 distributions, 14 correlation models, 34 time series functions.
- Fitting: Fitting distributions to data (95), fitting correlations structures to data (11), fitting time series to data, and more.
- Ease-of-use features: One-click function view, @RISK and Crystal Ball converters, full help file and example models, functions descriptions in spreadsheet.
- Technical tools: Data Viewer, assumption and result sharing between models, extreme value tools, probability calculations, Markov chain tools, and more.
- Industry tools: Financial tools, insurance tools, PK/PD pharma tools.
XLRISK® is developed by Vose Software® and distributed by Addinsoft®.
Windows: Win7, Win8, Win10
Mac: ≥ 10.10
XLRISK Features list
Discover below the features of the XLRISK software:
|Simulation||Unrestricted speed and model size|
|Monte Carlo simulation|
|Multiple simulation runs for scenarios|
|Run macros before, during or after simulation|
|VBA and C++ calls to ModelRisk functions|
|Control of precision of results|
|Reporting||Full graphical simulation reports|
|Full statistical reports|
|View simulation results statistics in spreadsheet|
|Export results to PowerPoint, Word, PDF or Excel|
|Share results using Results Viewer|
|Sensitivity and scenario analysis|
|Statistical reporting functions in spreadsheet|
|Compatibility||Tamara (project risk)|
|Results Viewer (results sharing)|
|Pelican (enterprise risk management)|
|ModelRisk Cloud (online sharing of models)|
|Features by numbers||Number of distributions: 136|
|Number of correlation models (copulas): 14|
|Number of time series: 34|
|Total number of functions: 1203|
|Fitting||Fitting distributions to data: 95|
|Fitting correlation structures to data: 11|
|Fitting time series to data: 25|
|Statistical fit results in spreadsheet|
|Bayesian averaging for fitted models|
|Ease-of-use features||One-click function view|
|@RISK and Crystal Ball converters|
|Full help file and example models|
|Informative error messages|
|Function descriptions in spreadsheet|
|Parameter descriptions in spreadsheet|
|Technical tools||Assumption and result sharing between models (SIDs)|
|Expert elicitation tools|
|Combining expert estimates|
|Extreme Value tools|
|Bounded, shifted distributions|
|Markov chain tools|
|Stop Sum and Sum Product tools|
|Risk Event tool|
|Six Sigma support|
|Ordinary differential equation simulation|
|Numerical integration and Interpolation|
|Industry tools||Financial tools|
|PK/PD pharma tool|