Order by request
Ab einer bestimmten Bestellmenge stellen wir Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot zusammen.
Dieser Artikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb beigelegt, wird jedoch nicht in der Berechnung berücksichtigt
Analytical software is one of the most important factors when selecting a spectrometer or other scientific instrument. If the analytical software is insufficient, the analysis will suffer, regardless of the quality of the instrument.
The Unscrambler - Classification Engine offers advanced classification methods including Linear Discriminant Analysis (LDA), Support Vector Machine (SVM), SIMCA and Principal Component Analysis (PCA), and seamlessly integrates into a wide range of instruments and process equipment.
The Unscrambler - Classification Engine
Run classification models directly from your analytical instrument with the Unscrambler - Classification Engine. Our powerful software engine seamlessly integrates into a wide range of instruments and process equipment, allowing you to classify samples in real-time with models generated off-line in the leading multivariate analysis software, The Unscrambler. Get even more value from the investment in your precision instrument by combining it with the outstanding analytics, visualization and diagnostics of the proven multivariate analysis software.
Your Benefits with The Unscrambler - Classification Engine
The latest version of this powerful classification engine includes enhanced features, even greater ease of use and powerful classification models.
- Automate your Analysis
Apply classification models (SIMCA, LDA, SVM, PCA) in real-time to raw data collected from analytical instruments such as spectrometers. Includes automatic preprocessing of new data.
- Reduce Deployment Costs
Classification models developed in a central laboratory or technical group can be seamlessly transferred with no prior knowledge of The Unscrambler to maximize RoI.
- Reliable Results
Ensure reliable results within pre-defined limits. Preview classification results within the client software. Results can also be saved in tabulated form or as graphs.
- Specify the Level of Result Detail
Set the desired level of detail for the results obtained. These can range from only the class members, to members, distances (scaled/non-scaled), variances, scores and leverages.
Usage of the Unscrambler - Classification Engine
- Provides quality measures used on the output of spectrometers or other process instruments
- Process surveillance, on-line quality assurance, automatically accepting or rejecting items
- On-line recognition and sorting of objects based on a combination of characteristics e.g. weight, size, shape
- Identify contaminated samples based on multiple measurements
- Classification of raw materials based on measurable characteristics
- Integration of spectral/chromatographic data of samples, which can be configured to classify samples into groups like Good/Bad, Pure/Adulterated etc
Example applications of the Unscrambler - Classification Engine
- Classifying food samples accordingly to different characteristics for authenticity (e.g. olive oil, wine, honey etc)
- Determining the origin of archaeological samples from classification models
- Determining authenticity of automotive spare parts using handheld instruments
- Using classification models to identify narcotics and/or counterfeit products
- Classifying the disease state of tumors using MVA and imaging data
- Sorting products on high-speed production lines into relevant groups according to product qualities
How the Unscrambler - Classification Engine works
The Unscrambler - Classification Engine can be integrated into a client software platform by writing API function calls into it. Whatever programming language the software is developed in (e.g. C/C++, Visual Basic) functions are called in a DLL. New samples from the client software are fed into Unscrambler - Classification Engine for reliable, real-time classification results.
In most cases, the instrument supplier can install the Unscrambler - Classification Engine directly on the instrument. Alternatively, CAMO Software offers a programmers manual and can provide technical assistance.
Downloads for the software The Unscrambler - Classification Engine
Trial version of The Unscrambler - Classification Engine
Documents and Manuals
System Requirements of the software
The Unscrambler - Classification Engine
|Operating System||Windows Server 2003, 2008
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32-/64-Bit)
|Min. CPU||Intel or AMD-based processor|
|Min. RAM||2 GB RAM (more is recommended!)|
|Disk Space||min. 1 GB|
Functions of the software The Unscrambler - Classification Engine
- Perform real-time classification on raw data obtained from laboratories or process equipment
- SIMCA classification
- LDA & SVM classification supported
- The classification at result level 0 improves the performance of classification
- DLL function calls (32-bit) for easy usage
- Automatic data preprocessing, supports all pretreatments available in The Unscrambler
- Programmers reference manual available for in-house customisation
- Supports PCA models built in The Unscrambler
- Supports multiple models simultaneously
- Can be used together with Unscrambler - Prediction Engine (for online prediction)