Order by request
Ab einer bestimmten Bestellmenge stellen wir Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot zusammen.
Dieser Artikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb beigelegt, wird jedoch nicht in der Berechnung berücksichtigt
Analytical software is one of the most important factors when selecting a spectrometer or other scientific instrument. If the analytical software is insufficient, the analysis will suffer, regardless of the quality of the instrument.
The Unscrambler - Prediction Engine offers advanced prediction methods including Principal Component Regression (PCR), Partial Least Squares Regression (PLSR) and Multiple Linear Regression (MLR) using models developed in The Unscrambler. It seamlessly integrates into a wide range of instruments and process equipment.
The Unscrambler - Prediction Engine
The Unscrambler - Prediction Engine allows you to run predictive models directly on your spectrometer or control system, using models generated off-line with The Unscrambler. The software can be interfaced into an existing software platform to provide users all of the predictive and diagnostic tools found in The Unscrambler, configured in a way that allows real-time quality control.
Your Benefits from The Unscrambler - Prediction Engine
- Automate operations
Allows reduction of manual calculations and testing procedures, thereby reducing the risk of error.
- Customize solutions
Ability to customize the software in-house to your business needs or using CAMO's extensive expertise.
- Standardize values
Transfer one single model across many sites or over different equipment in the same site.
- Reduce costs
Transfer models developed in a central laboratory or technical group without experience with The Unscrambler.
Usage of the Unscrambler - Prediction Engine
The software is designed to be used by people involved with quality, product development or production including:
- Providing quality measurements based on outputs of spectrometers or other process instruments
- Detection of process deviations and faults before they become a problem
- Pharmaceutical applications for Process Analytical Technology (PAT) and Quality by Design (QbD) initiatives
- Reaction and process monitoring in the petrochemical, agriculture & food sectors and for environmental monitoring
Example Applications of the Unscrambler - Prediction Engine
- Prediction of soil content for agriculture
- Predicting the octane numbers in fuel in a petrochemical refinery
- Predict moisture, fat, starch, ash, protein and other characteristics in food products
- Predicting the presence of certain metals in mining areas
How the Unscrambler - Prediction Engine works?
The Unscrambler - Prediction Engine "packages" an Unscrambler model into a DLL (32 bit only) protocol. Through these protocols, third party software, whether custom built (C, C++, Fortran, Visual Basic etc) or proprietary, can interface with the Unscrambler - Prediction Engine for the generation of real time prediction values and associated diagnostics.
In most cases, the instrument supplier can install the Unscrambler - Prediction Engine directly on the instrument. Alternatively, CAMO Software offers a programmers manual and can provide technical assistance.
Downloads for the software The Unscrambler - Prediction Engine
Trial version of The Unscrambler - Prediction Engine
Documents and Manuals
Functions of the software Unscrambler - Prediction Engine
- Make predictions from raw data
- Automatic preprocessing of new data
- Works with several models simultaneously
- Documentation and code examples follow the software
- Perform real time predictions from data obtained from laboratory or process equipment DLL function calls (32-bit only)
- Automatic data preprocessing, supports all pretreatments available in The Unscrambler
- Programmers reference manual available for in-house customization
- Supports PCR and PLSR models built in The Unscrambler® X v10.1 or higher
- Supports predictions from MLR models
- Outputs Hotelling T2 statistics to help discover erroneous or outlying samples
- Runs on Windows 7, XP, Vista or Windows NT, 2000, 2003