Order by request
Ab einer bestimmten Bestellmenge stellen wir Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot zusammen.
Dieser Artikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb beigelegt, wird jedoch nicht in der Berechnung berücksichtigt
XLSTAT is a data analysis system and statistical software for Microsoft Excel. By built-in add-ins, XLSTAT extends Excel to an efficient and easily accessible statistics tool that covers most of the functions needed for the analysis and modeling of data. The software automatically integrates itself into your MS Excel user interface and is always addressable from there.
Statistical Methods in MS Excel
XLSTAT comprises the complete statistics and provides routines for dose-response curves as well as for mulitvariate statistics or PLS. Meeting specific analytical needs, a variety of optional modules can be added to the basic program.
Arguments for XLStat:
- The XLSTAT extends Excel to a powerful and easily accessible statistics tool
- More than 100 statistical methods/functions
- Modular expandable
XLSTAT-Base - Enable High-Quality Statistical Functions in Excel
XLSTAT is a data analysis system and statistical software for Microsoft Excel. XLSTAT extends Excel to an efficient and easily accessible statistics tool that covers most of the functions needed for the analysis and modeling of data. The software automatically integrates itself into your MS Excel user interface and is always addressable from there. In more than 100 countries, beyond 25.000 engineers, statisticians, consultants and scientists are already using XLSTAT and confirm the quality of the safe, efficient, easy-to-use and at the same time most reasonably priced software.
XLSTAT make use of Excel's functionality in respect to data collection and presentation of results. However, all calculations are carried out in autonomous programs. The disposal of Excel as an interface makes the product very easy to use and effective. The quality of the calculations themselves is equivalent to that of the leading scientific packages. XLSTAT comprises the complete statistics and provides routines for dose-response curves as well as for mulitvariate statistics or PLS.
XLSTAT-Base - Overview
XLSTAT-Base provides a solid foundation for statistical data analysis in Microsoft Excel. The software contains a wide area of statistical core functions. It contains more than 100 essential statistical tools for deep insight in your data. XLSTAT-Base provides also dynamic pivot tables and several regression models. In addition, XLSTAT-Base also features machine learning methods (association rules, regression and classification trees and K-Nearest Neighbors), partial least square regression and much more.
a basic data chart in Excel...
...with the help of the dialogbox...
...the chart will be converted to a pivot table
Principal Component Regression (PCR)
Ordinary Least Squares regression (OLS)
discriminant analysis (PLS)
User's of prior versions of XLSTAT will find the following old modules in XLSTAT-Base:
- XLSTAT - Pro
Software for statistical functions and data analysis in MS excel.
- XLSTAT-Pivot: a must have complement for XLSTAT users who need to quickly create pivot tables while discovering important trends and factors impacting their business.
- XLSTAT-PLS: for Partial Least Squares Regression and PCR regression.
XLSTAT grows with you - optional Modules
Software needs to fit to the user - not backwards! This is why XLSTAT's functions can be extended by optional modules. These modules are for very specific applications. The optional modules of XLSTAT can be bought seperately and are not contained in any of the solutions! The optional modules will fit into your excel interface as usual and can be addressed from there anytime. Let XLSTAT adapt to your requirements!
Systemrequirements for the software XLSTAT
|Further Requirements||Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016||Microsoft Excel 2011|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32-/64-Bit)||OS X|
|Minimum CPU||800 MHz||800 MHz|
|Min. RAM||128 MB||128 MB|
|Disk Space||150 MB||150 MB|
Features in XLSTAT-Base
- Factor analysis
- Principal component analysis (PCA)
- Correspondence Analysis
- Multiple Korrespondenzanalysev
- Multidimensional scaling (MDS)
- k-means clustering
- Agglomerative hierarchical clustering
- Gaussian Mixture Model
- Univariate partitioning
- Association Rules
Using association rules can directional relations between one or more objects of a set and another set of objects are determined in a large data set.
- Probability Distributions
- Negative Binomial
- Weibull distribution
- Linear regression
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Welch and Brown-Forsythe one-way ANOVA
- Covariance (ANCOVA)
- Repeated Measures Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Mixed models and Repeated Measures ANOVA
- Binary and Multinomial Logistic Regression (Lobit, Probit, ...)
- Ordinal logit model
- Log-linear regression (Poisson regression)
- Cupic spline
- Kernel regression
- Nonlinear regression (GENFIT)
- Two-Stage Least Squares Regression
- Classification and regression trees
- K Neares Neighbors (KNN)
Correlation and Association tests
- Correlation test
- Test on contingency tables
- RV Coefficient
- Cochran-Armitage trend test
- Mantel test
- Comparison of k proportions
- Comparison of one proportion
- Comparison of two proportions
- Equivalence test (TOST)
- One-sample variance test
- Comparison of variances of two samples
- Comparison of variances k samples
- Multidimensional tests
- Multinomieller fit test
- t and z tests for one sample
- t and z for two samples
- Comparison of two independent samples (Kolmogorov-Smirnov, Mann-Whitney)
- Comparison of two paired samples (Wilcoxon sign test, sign test)
- Comparison of k independent samples (Kruskal-Wallis test)
- Comparison of k related samples (Friedman test)
- Mood test (median test)
- Durbin-Skilling-Mack test
- Page Test
- Cochran's Q test
- McNemar's test
- Cochran-Mantel-Haenszel test
- Running tests on a sample
- Grubbs test for outliers
- Dixon test for outliers
- Cochran C test for variances ourlying
- Mandel's h and l statistics for outliers
- Export as GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF
- Data Flagger
- MinMax Search
- Distance of text values in a selection
- Configuring the menu bar (hide, show, etc.)
- Configuring Workbooks