Order by request
Ab einer bestimmten Bestellmenge stellen wir Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot zusammen.
Dieser Artikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb beigelegt, wird jedoch nicht in der Berechnung berücksichtigt
XLSTAT - Sensory is the software for scientists using sensorial data. It is a complete and easy-to-use tool that offers all standard methods.
Beginning with design of experiments and ending with a sophisticated and automatic analysis of the data: XLSTAT - Sensory offers all of that. XLSTAT - Sensory will save your time and grant a deeper understanding of the data!
XLSTAT-Base is included in this solution!
XLSTAT-Sensory - Statistical Solution for Sensory Analysis and Customer Insight
XLSTAT is a data analysis system and statistical software for Microsoft Excel. XLSTAT extends Excel to an efficient and easily accessible statistics tool that covers most of the functions needed for the analysis and modeling of data. The software automatically integrates itself into your MS Excel user interface and is always addressable from there. In more than 100 countries, beyond 25.000 engineers, statisticians, consultants and scientists are already using XLSTAT and confirm the quality of the safe, efficient, easy-to-use and at the same time most reasonably priced software.
XLSTAT make use of Excel's functionality in respect to data collection and presentation of results. However, all calculations are carried out in autonomous programs. The disposal of Excel as an interface makes the product very easy to use and effective. The quality of the calculations themselves is equivalent to that of the leading scientific packages. XLSTAT comprises the complete statistics and provides routines for dose-response curves as well as for mulitvariate statistics or PLS.
XLSTAT-Sensory - Overview
The XLSTAT-Sensory solution is designed for analysts and researchers that need to analyze sensory data using mainstream techniques as well as unique time saving features. XLSTAT has become a standard for sensory analysis and the continuous addition of new features through a variety of partnerships makes it the tool you need in order to be ahead of the competition. From design of experiment to automated analysis and presentation of results, XLSTAT-Sensory solution allows you to go quicker and further. This solution contains Preference mapping, Procrustes-Analysis, Penalty-Analysis, semantic differential charts, Design of Expertiments, TURF analysis, and more.
To get even more insightful information from your data, go for the XLSTAT-Marketing solution. It is an enhanced version of XLSTAT-Sensory that encompasses all of the XLSTAT-Sensory features in addition to conjoint analysis, partial least square path modeling and Monte Carlo simulations.
Preference mapping: contour plot and preference map
Dialog box for preference mapping in XLSTAT
Preference map in XLSTAT
Output dialog box for the preference mapping
Mean Drops in XLSTAT
JAR level chart
Dialog box for TURF analysis in XLSTAT
Options in the dialog box for TURF analysis
Two-Way table of TURF analysis
User's of prior versions of XLSTAT will find the following old modules in XLSTAT-Sensory:
- XLSTAT - Pro
Software for statistical functions and data analysis in MS excel.
- XLSTAT-Pivot: a must have complement for XLSTAT users who need to quickly create pivot tables while discovering important trends and factors impacting their business.
- XLSTAT-PLS: for Partial Least Squares Regression and PCR regression.
- XLSTAT-MX: for Preference mapping, GPA, penalty analysis.
XLSTAT grows with you - optional Modules
Software needs to fit to the user - not backwards! This is why XLSTAT's functions can be extended by optional modules. These modules are for very specific applications. The optional modules of XLSTAT can be bought seperately and are not contained in any of the solutions! The optional modules will fit into your excel interface as usual and can be addressed from there anytime. Let XLSTAT adapt to your requirements!
Systemrequirements for the software XLSTAT
|Further Requirements||Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016||Microsoft Excel 2011|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32-/64-Bit)||OS X|
|Minimum CPU||800 MHz||800 MHz|
|Min. RAM||128 MB||128 MB|
|Disk Space||150 MB||150 MB|
Features in XLSTAT-Sensory
- Preference Mapping
- Internal preference mapping
- Panel Analysis
- product characterization
- CATA data analysis
- Sensoric Durability Analysis
the sensorial durability analysis is used to the ideal period for the consumption of any product to be determined.
- Generalized Bradley-Terry model
- Penalty analysis
- Procrustes analysis
- Multiple Factor Analysis (MFA)
- Semantic Differential Chart
this method is used to analyze how several estimators evaluate the product taking into account several criteria.
- TURF analysis
- Experimental designs for sensory data analysis
- Sensory Discrimination tests
- allows you to determine to what extent a product of a second product is different.
The following features are part of XLSTAT-Base (which is included in XLSTAT-Sensory):
- Factor analysis
- Principal component analysis (PCA)
- Correspondence Analysis
- Multiple Korrespondenzanalysev
- Multidimensional scaling (MDS)
- k-means clustering
- Agglomerative hierarchical clustering
- Gaussian Mixture Model
- Univariate partitioning
- Association Rules
Using association rules can directional relations between one or more objects of a set and another set of objects are determined in a large data set.
- Probability Distributions
- Negative Binomial
- Weibull distribution
- Linear regression
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Welch and Brown-Forsythe one-way ANOVA
- Covariance (ANCOVA)
- Repeated Measures Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Mixed models and Repeated Measures ANOVA
- Binary and Multinomial Logistic Regression (Lobit, Probit, ...)
- Ordinal logit model
- Log-linear regression (Poisson regression)
- Cupic spline
- Kernel regression
- Nonlinear regression (GENFIT)
- Two-Stage Least Squares Regression
- Classification and regression trees
- K Neares Neighbors (KNN)
Correlation and Association tests
- Correlation test
- Test on contingency tables
- RV Coefficient
- Cochran-Armitage trend test
- Mantel test
- Comparison of k proportions
- Comparison of one proportion
- Comparison of two proportions
- Equivalence test (TOST)
- One-sample variance test
- Comparison of variances of two samples
- Comparison of variances k samples
- Multidimensional tests
- Multinomieller fit test
- t and z tests for one sample
- t and z for two samples
- Comparison of two independent samples (Kolmogorov-Smirnov, Mann-Whitney)
- Comparison of two paired samples (Wilcoxon sign test, sign test)
- Comparison of k independent samples (Kruskal-Wallis test)
- Comparison of k related samples (Friedman test)
- Mood test (median test)
- Durbin-Skilling-Mack test
- Page Test
- Cochran's Q test
- McNemar's test
- Cochran-Mantel-Haenszel test
- Running tests on a sample
- Grubbs test for outliers
- Dixon test for outliers
- Cochran C test for variances ourlying
- Mandel's h and l statistics for outliers
- Export as GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF
- Data Flagger
- MinMax Search
- Distance of text values in a selection
- Configuring the menu bar (hide, show, etc.)
- Configuring Workbooks