JMP - Classic Design of Experiments (JDRS)
Order by request
Ab einer bestimmten Bestellmenge stellen wir Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot zusammen.
Dieser Artikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb beigelegt, wird jedoch nicht in der Berechnung berücksichtigt
This 2-day course covers the classical methods of Design of Experiments (DoE). DoE tries to solve experimental problems with a series of planned experiments in the most efficient way.
This course introduces the basic ideas of DoE and therefore the basic concepts of how to set up and analyze a design. Starting point are full- and fractional-factorial designs that are useful to identify the most relevant factors of a process (Screening).
In the second part we discuss how to apply Response-Surface-Methodology to find the optimal settings for these relevant factors.
- Understand the basic concepts of Design of Experiments
- Randomization, Replication and Blocking
- Set up and analyze multiple factor designs and fractional factorial screening designs
- Set up the right screening design to identify the relevant factors of a process
- Set up and analyze Response-Surface-Designs to find optimal factor settings
- Using custom designs
Participants should be familiar with working with JMP and have a basic understanding of statistical hypothesis testing, ANOVA and regression. The required knowledge is part of the trainings Explorative Data Analysis with JMP and ANOVA and Regression with JMP.