JMP - Introduction
This one-day-training is an introduction to JMP, its philosophy and extensive features in terms of graphical data exploration. The participants learn how to do simple data analysis in JMP and how to detect structures in their data.
The first part of the training focuses on how to work with JMP most efficiently. As part of this different methods of data import, data export and data manipulation are discussed. Finally ways to calculate, interpret and report descriptive statistics are presented.
- Import data from different sources
- Efficient use of rows- and columns-menus
- Creating new summary tables
- Graphical and explorative data analysis
- Summarize results in reports and journals