Excel - Measurment-Systems Analysis
Order by request
Ab einer bestimmten Bestellmenge stellen wir Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot zusammen.
Dieser Artikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb beigelegt, wird jedoch nicht in der Berechnung berücksichtigt
During this event you will learn all the knowledge you need in order to check and decide if the measurement equipment and systems meet the requirements according to these standards (MSA4, GUM, VDA5). The evaluation of production discrete processes, machines and continuous processes is based on the statistical analysis measurements taken on characteristics. To avoid misinterpretation the measured values must reflect the reality sufficiently. The training introduces methods that allow to evaluate and to determine test equipment capability. Under the professional guidance of our experienced trainers you will learn to conduct an MSA based on a practical measurement system.
Different approaches to measurement system analysis will be introduced and worked through by using practical examples in Excel. Therefore prepared Excel worksheets will be used.
- Overview of measurement system analysis and measurement process capability
- Overview of basic concepts of the MSA
- Measurement Systems Analysis according to Reference Manual 4 (all methods)
- Measurement System Analysis according to VDA 5
- The idea of the GUM
- Classification of test equipment and test systems according to application
- Implementation and exercises using Excel
- Evaluation of results
- Discussion and exchange of experience