Six Sigma - Yellow Belt
Order by request
Ab einer bestimmten Bestellmenge stellen wir Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot zusammen.
Dieser Artikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb beigelegt, wird jedoch nicht in der Berechnung berücksichtigt
Yellow Belts can run small Six Sigma projects and thus contribute to a solution. The tools and methods of teamwork are known and allow you to lead a team to success. The structure of the Six Sigma project is known and helps to optimize processes and products in your department.
In the framework of the Six Sigma hierarchy yellow belts will support green and black belts in larger projects. Because of the special know-how you have acquired in this training, you are a valuable partner and driver in continuous improvement strategies.
Additional benefit: Qualification for the Green Belt!
- Introduction to the Six Sigma Strategy
- The Six Sigma Organization: Roles and Tasks
- Project Management following the DMAICcycle
- DEFINE Phase
define problems and goals including the project charter, recognize and name the customers and set the requirements and achievements of the projects, so they are measureable.
- Customer requirements (voice of the customer)
- Problem description and definition
- Cost and benefit as well as definition of goals
- Team building, Timetable and milestones
- MEASURE Phase
process understanding , indentify measurements and build read or create dataset, evaluate the capability
- Process Mapping, Cause & Effect Matrix
- Process capability and Process kpi
- Basic statistics
- Introduction to a statistical software of your choice
- ANALYZE Phase
identify causes, describe processes, view and analyze process data
- Ishikawa diagrams
- IMPROVE Phase
choose a solution, deploy optimization
- CONTROL Phase
check the process improvement
- In case: written exam
Who should Attend
This course is for individuals and specialists from diverse organizational functions who actively take part in process and product improvement and would like to evaluate the Six Sigma methodology. This training especially focusses on individuals associated with production challenges.
- You understand the project organisation following the six sigma method
- You know the basic Six Sigma tools
- You understand basic statistics e.g. mean, standard deviation, median, ...
- You understand basic statistical graphs e.g. distributions, histogramse and boxplots
- You can make use of simple correlation analysis